Homeschool Ninja Classes in the Kansas City Area
Physical education is all about teaching children the foundations of a healthy lifestyle—homeschool ninja classes do just that, while also providing your child with a unique experience that builds their physical and mental strength. Your child’s homeschool gym class doesn’t have to be boring and monotonous. Our ninja warrior courses allow your child to develop their overall fitness level, and have fun while doing it!
Ninja Warrior Courses for Kids
Each week, our instructors put together fun new courses to keep things interesting as well as challenging for our homeschooled ninjas. Your child will learn basic moves for safety, developmental progressions for skills, and conditioning to help them reach the next level. Our homeschool ninjas class is a great way for your kid to compete, stay in shape for sports, or just have fun!
What Do Motus Ninja Classes Include?
Motus Ninja classes are each 50 minutes long. Instructors will lead the participants in a 5-minute warm-up before we move into coaching students through the stations. Students will be at each station for 11 minutes before moving on. After completing all of the stations, we wrap up classes with a group ninja shout!
Unlock Your Inner Warrior
Combine your passion and dedication into a set of Ninja skills.
Importance of Homeschool Gym Class
Physical Education does a lot more for children than simply introduce them to sports and allow them to burn off some pent-up energy. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stresses how important it is for children aged 6-17 to get 60 minutes or more of moderate-to-vigorous physical activity each day.
Everyone knows the basic truth that physical activity is a necessary part of a healthy life, but have you ever wondered about the totality of its benefits? It would take pages and pages to express the full extent of why your children (and you!) should be engaging in regular exercise, but we can go more in-depth on some of the most important reasons.
- Improves cardiorespiratory fitness - the ability of the circulatory and respiratory systems to supply oxygen to skeletal muscles.
- Build strong muscles and bones for a solid foundation of fitness and health.
- Reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression: Anxiety and depression are on the rise in children, and children who are diagnosed with anxiety and depression are more likely to have other chronic health conditions as well, including obesity.
- Reduce the risks of developing other health conditions, such as heart disease, cancer, Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and osteoporosis.
- Children who are physically active have better cognitive performance and are more able to stay on-task with their lessons.
- Increased time spent doing physical education has zero negative impact on a child’s academic achievement.
As you can see, there really are no drawbacks to making sure your homeschooled child has a rigorous physical education in addition to their academics. At Motus Ninjas, we aim to make it easy on you while making it fun for them! Make classes with us one of your homeschool activities and enjoy all of the health benefits of regular physical activity!