Have a Ninja Party, Field Trip, or More!
We take deep pride in the programs we offer at our ninja warrior gyms in the Kansas City area, but we offer more than just fitness classes and ninja training! If you’re looking for a unique experience for a birthday party, team outing, family night, or even date night—we’ve got you covered.
At Motus Ninjas, we host parties, field trips, and team-building experiences in addition to having open gym time available every day. Have the time of your life overcoming our obstacle course, warped walls, campus board, jumping spider, cliffhanger, wing nuts, and more!
Saturday is party day at Motus Ninjas in our Kansas City area Ninja Warrior-style gyms. We offer parties every Saturday for ages 4 and up for any occasion. Whatever you’re celebrating, you can celebrate with us while you and your friends discover your inner ninjas on our obstacle course. Parties can be exclusive or non-exclusive and include an hour and 15 minutes of play, plus 30 minutes for cake and gifts. Party staff takes care of set-up and clean-up and included in the cost of your party reservation is a cake, paper goods, drinks, goody bags, and a party coach to help you get the most out of your time here! Our Parties page has more details on price and time availability for parties.
We have open gym daily at Motus Ninjas so anyone can experience our incredible facility. Whether you want to burn off energy, test your strength, conquer our obstacles, or just have fun, during open gym times you’ll have access to our entire facility. Enjoy getting your ninja on at your own pace!
Motus Ninjas offers a summer camp for Kansas City area youth ages 5-12 to unleash their inner warrior. Camps run from Monday–Thursday and include an open gym pass for Friday. For camp dates and times, check out our Camp page.
Discover how to conquer challenges as a team by working together to overcome our obstacles. We bring the challenge, you bring the teamwork and grit to get through it together. Our unique and fun environment is a new twist on the old idea of team building through succeeding together.
Whether it’s a school, daycare, or camp outing, a field trip to Motus Ninjas at one of our Kansas City area locations gives participants the opportunity to be active and engaged while using brain and brawn to complete obstacles. A field trip allows for a one-of-a-kind environment to build confidence and self-esteem through completing obstacles—all while introducing participants to exercise that is actually FUN.
Rules for Safety
In order to ensure a safe and fun environment for everyone, we do have some expectations for people to follow in order to participate in our ninja activities.
- Everyone must watch a safety video we provide
- No children under the age of 4 on the obstacle floor
- Children under the age of 6 must be accompanied by an adult
- No use of fitness equipment other than treadmills
- You must do a proper warm-up before trying out obstacles
- Only one person is allowed on an obstacle at a time
- People are encouraged to stay within their abilities
- Use the proper techniques when descending from the warped walls and kids’ area
- No lounging on the obstacles
- No climbing on the truss or padded poles
- No gum, food, or drinks on the obstacle floor
- No tag, chase, or hide and seek in the facility
- Be respectful and safe to those around you—no bullying or negativity is permitted
- WHEN IN DOUBT, BE SAFE!
As part of our dedication to the safety and enjoyment of everyone who comes to Motus Ninjas, we have a simple dress code for people to follow.
- Clean tennis shoes - no bare feet or socks permitted
- Athletic clothing that covers your midsection is required
- No dangly accessories that could catch on obstacles
- Pants cannot have metal buttons