A New Fitness and Nutrition Program - Motus Fit Health Revolution
Motus Fit Health Revolution is a new program that focuses on a health community that visualizes health from the inside out. Partnering with Modern Health KC, the group will be guided through wellness labs and nutrition education while Motus Ninjas focuses on making a more active lifestyle accessible. The supportive and informative environment provided by Motus Fit Health Revolution will keep you motivated and the community surrounding you will be sure to keep you accountable to your fitness and health goals. This is so much more than just a basic workout and diet plan, this is a fitness program designed to help you succeed.
Motus Fit Health Revolution is a 12-week session with sessions beginning on the first Monday of every month. Each group will have 10 participants. The initial fee is $99 with a monthly cost of $199 through the length of the program. Included in the cost of the program are:
- A fitness app for tracking and accountability
- A wellness binder with useful information
- Two wellness labs conducted at the beginning and at the end of the program
- Vitamin D
- A Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential, which measures the levels of red blood cells, white blood cells, platelet levels, hemoglobin, and hematocrit
- A lipid panel, which measures fats and fatty substances used as a source of energy by your body - lipids include cholesterol, triglycerides, high-density lipoprotein (HDL), and low-density lipoprotein (LDL)
- A glucose test to measure the amount of glucose (a simple sugar) present in your blood
- A hemoglobin A1c (HA1c) test to gauge the average blood sugar levels
- High-sensitivity CRP (hsCRP) testing to measure the amount of C-reactive protein in blood
- Dr. Kerri Howerton will discuss labs with the group during sessions
- Nutrition guidance and information each week
- Private Facebook page for group members
- Group tour through Sprouts Supermarket
- Unlimited Functional Fitness
- Discounted Supplements through Dr. Howerton
Modern Health KC was created by Dr. Kerri Howerton to help people view health as a lifestyle and food as “Medicine, Information, Communication, and Energy.” The basis of the practice is taking a proactive approach to your health and to establish a higher bar for what it means to feel “normal.” People who know there is something wrong with their health - whether they feel lethargic, achy, unfocused, or just “off”—but who are told everything looks fine by their doctor, can benefit from Modern Health KC’s method. Through lab tests and actually listening to your story and concerns, they are able to identify the root causes of your health concerns and then use an approach that’s grounded in nutrition.
Why Join the Motus Fit Health Revolution Community
There are so many reasons to choose a fitness program like Motus Fit Health Revolution if you’re interested in improving your physical—and mental—health. Having the support of a group of people who are going through it with you can be an excellent motivator to help you stick with the program. Need more inspiration? Check out these benefits of keeping up with a fitness program:
Lose Weight Without Restrictive Fad Diets:
Only through proper nutrition and regular exercise will you teach your body to burn calories in the healthiest possible way, allowing you to reach your body’s full potential without restrictive, hard-to-stick-to diets. Motus Fit Health Revolution gives you the tools you need to nourish your body while reaching your fitness goals.
Improve Your Overall Mood:
Improve your mood by getting the vital nutrients your body needs while releasing mood-boosting endorphins through physical activity—all of which we emphasize through Motus Fit Health Revolution.
Get better sleep and deeper relaxation:
Depleting your body’s physical energy through exercise stimulates a deeper, more recuperative sleep and having the proper nutrition will only compound the benefits you receive.