Homeschool Ninja Classes in Lee's Summit
Physical education is all about teaching children the foundations of a healthy lifestyle—homeschool ninja classes do just that, while also providing your child with a unique experience that builds their physical and mental strength. With our ninja warrior courses, your Lee's Summit homeschool student can have a gym class that’s unlike any other. They can develop their overall fitness level in a way they’ll get excited about!
Ninja Warrior Courses for Kids
Our instructors work hard to keep things interesting and challenging for homeschool ninjas by putting together fun new courses. They first make sure that every child participating understands the basic moves for safety, and then they move on to developmental progressions for skills and conditioning to help them reach the next level. Our homeschool ninjas class is a great way for your kid to have fun or stay in shape for competition or sports!
What Do Motus Homeschool Ninja Classes Include?
Motus Ninja classes are each 50 minutes long. Instructors will lead the participants in a 5-minute warm-up before we move into coaching students through the stations. Students will be at each station for 11 minutes before moving on. After completing all of the stations, we wrap up classes with a group ninja shout!
Is Homeschool Gym Class Important?
Physical Education does a lot more for children than simply introduce them to sports and allow them to burn off some pent-up energy so they’re able to focus better in their classes. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stresses how important it is for children aged 6-17 to get 60 minutes or more of moderate-to-vigorous physical activity each day for their optimum health and development.
While it’s common knowledge that exercise is good for you, sometimes it can be a challenge to pin down the specifics on how kids (and adults!) can benefit from having movement as a cornerstone of their lifestyle.
- Improves cardiorespiratory fitness: the ability of the circulatory and respiratory systems to supply oxygen to skeletal muscles
- Build strong muscles and bones for a solid foundation of fitness and health
- Reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression: Anxiety and depression are on the rise in children, and children who are diagnosed with anxiety and depression are more likely to have other chronic health conditions as well, including obesity.
- Reduce the risks of developing other health conditions, such as heart disease, cancer, Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and osteoporosis
- Children who are physically active have better cognitive performance and are more able to stay on-task with their lessons
- Increased time spent doing physical education has zero negative impact on a child’s academic achievement
As you can see, there really are no drawbacks to making sure your homeschooled child has a rigorous physical education in addition to their academics. At Motus Ninjas, we aim to make it easy on you while making it fun for them! Make classes with us one of your homeschool activities and enjoy all of the mind and body benefits of regular physical activity!