Get Motus Fit: Fitness Classes in Lee's Summit
Don’t just get in shape—unleash your inner warrior with fitness classes from Motus Ninjas in Lee's Summit! Our Motus Fit programs will have you looking forward to each session instead of dreading the monotonous grind of your old workouts. Our classes give you the opportunity to join a health community that values dynamic, energetic, and engaging workouts that train the mind and the body. The easiest way to keep motivated to continue a lifestyle of fitness is to actually enjoy it in the first place!
What is Motus Fit?
Our Motus Fit program for adults is a high-intensity interval workout. They combine a variety of movements from many disciplines in order to create a workout that is both challenging and engaging. You will remember what it was like to be a kid, breathless with joy and exertion after a fun romp around the playground with your friends! It’s hard work, but we make it enjoyable!
Our Motus Fit for Adults class times are:
- Mondays at 5 am
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 5 am and 6 am
- Thursdays and Fridays at 5 am
- Monday–Thursday at 4 pm
The cost of admission into Motus Fit for Adults is:
- Unlimited monthly classes: $99
- Punch cards: 4 for $50 or 9 for $99 - punch cards expire 6 months from the time of purchase
- Drop-in class rate: $15 per class
What do fitness classes entail?
Motus Fit classes focus on a specific group of muscles each day.
- Mondays focus on legs, glutes, and core
- Tuesdays are metabolic days
- Wednesdays focus on flexibility, balance, and strength
- Thursdays are upper body workouts
- Fridays are a full-body high-intensity workout
Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays will follow the same basic structure:
- After a warm-up to get your blood flowing, the trainer will explain the day’s stations and then the circuit begins
- articipants stay at each station for 45 seconds, then rotate to the next
- After each circuit is completed, there is a minute break, and each circuit is repeated 3 times
- Class wraps up with stretching the muscles that have been worked
Tuesdays and Wednesdays:
- Sessions begin with a warm-up
- After warm-up is completed, attendees will do an activation circuit, which is slower and lower intensity
- Participants will then move through the circuits and continue until all exercises are completed (or time runs out)
What is high-intensity interval training (HIIT)?
Unless you are a professional athlete, chances are you don’t have hours to spend working out each day. That’s where a HIIT workout comes in handy! High-intensity interval training, also sometimes called high-intensity intermittent exercise, is a cardio workout that alternates short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. At Motus Ninjas in Lee's Summit, we do take these workouts seriously so we encourage participants to be ready to get their sweat on. However, our HIIT workouts are a lot of fun compared to how you may usually spend your time at the gym. We’ll make sure you work hard, meet your goals, and have a blast doing it
Is Motus Fit for anybody?
Our highly-trained instructors guide, scale, and customize the Motus Fit experience to accommodate any skill level as you move through the circuit training workout. Because of this, we have been able to develop a workout that will be intense for anyone of any fitness level. We can even help you determine how often you should consider attending the fitness class in order to reach your goals. With our unique environment and ninja warrior equipment, you won’t feel like you’re working out, you’ll feel like you’re playing! Row, push-up, jump, sprint, and climb your way toward achieving your fitness goals.
Motus Fit Kids
If you’re looking for a fitness class for your kids, we’ve got that, too! Our specially designed Motus Fit Kids fitness classes are developed to show little ones how to enjoy exercise in a way that will stick with them for life. Our instructors have the energy levels needed to keep up with their youthful vitality while motivating them through a circuit training workout. Motus Fit Kids classes combine movements from calisthenics, ninja warrior, endurance training, and more disciplines in order to provide a well-rounded experience. Motus Ninjas uses obstacles to build balance, coordination, confidence, and strength. It’s the best circuit training workout for kids in Lee's Summit!
Our Motus Fit Kids classes are held Mondays through Thursdays at 4 pm.